Saturday, January 8, 2011

..:::.. Stay true to yOu ..:::..

Thinking to myself.. where do i belong forever??

Wanna be in those arms.. where i can feel free and pampered..

In this head my thoughts are deep.. Thinking to plan out my life..

I've tried to stop thinking about it.. all the sins i have done in my LIFE.. In these age of sins.. cruelty seems really true…

With him i raise and fall.. feeling more like myself when he is standing by my side..

I don’t want to talk about it.. about the way of life..

I don’t want any conversation that starts with knowing who am i..

The feeling is transparent, feared by my own mistakes..


Feels like want to cry all day long..

He spokes what is true..

The truth actually made me fallen deep in my own illusions..

Was it something i said?? I’m just a typical girl who is searching for her sincere way of living this fragile world..


This feelings will never fade away even time passes by..now i know how was it like to be okay while pretending i’m not..

I've lost everything once.. but now i have him.. one out of thousands many other reasons to be happy..

I will never let him go now.. not ever… i will hold onto this bond we've made..
I LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment