Saturday, January 8, 2011

.:. pe yanG akU ske pasaL mr.Nestum .:.

i like when he SMILES

i like when he BLUSH

i like when he calls me CYG.

i like when he SING in front of me

i like when he PAMPER with me

i like when he behave like a CHILD

i like when he try to be CUTE

i even like his name.. (mohd alif syafiq)

i like when he smiles and look me in the EYES

i like the way he SITS in his car

i like when he took me for a RIDE

i like his EXPRESSIONS towards something that he likes

i like the way he EATS

i like the way he EXPRESSES his feelings

i like him when he TAKE CARE of me

i like his STYLE

i like his BEHAVIOUR

i like him when he send me MMS of his pictures..

i like him because he is the only guy that talk FRANKLY to me

i like him when he KISS me on the cheek

i like his VOICE when he sing his songs in the car..

i like when he HUGS my hand

i like when he SINGS to me

i like him when he ask me like he really CARES

i like when he said that he WANTS TO MEET ME

i like when he said “Ye cyg” in sms and telephone

i like him because he is so KIND to everyone

i like him because he OBEYS to his parents

i like when he is SULKING

i like when we talk about our FUTURE


Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment