Wednesday, January 5, 2011

C0mplicati0ns on these days.

its been awhile since my last update. I've been facing a l0ads of h0rrible turbulance f0r the past m0nths. But apparently a g0od thing still occured al0ng the way. The best thing happened when i met m0hd alif syafiq, aka capix. I ad0re him,i care b0ut him. The sweetest thing that i need t0 lift me up again after all that had happened.

I guess i didnt say much right. A g0od start always have its end. It came just t0 give me the c0mfort i never felt bef0re. Tonight is the end. The end of things that i l0ve the m0st.

Hurm. My practical sessi0n will start on 24th of April until 27th of June. I'm planning t0 bl0w it away at IPK KELANTAN,where my mum n dad are w0rking. Its n0t sure yet but i'll kill anyone if i have t0,t0 make sure i get my butt in there.

Healthcare event is c0ming s0on. My final exam f0r semester 7 is on 7feb. ITS NEXT M0NTH!! I cant wait t0 finish my studies and m0ve on. I'm switching my m0de fr0m being a lazy ass t0 c0mmited full time student.

Well,wish me luck! May Allah swt bless me and my life i'm living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment