Saturday, January 8, 2011

the FACTS

dudUk², barinG², bOsan tataw nak watpe.
BinG! tetiBa dtg satu idea neh. hihi.
jUm tawu sedikit sebanyAk fakta pasal akU. :)

.:. 7 Facts About Me .:.

1. Love to play with my hair even on a bad hair day..

2. I dream a lot about my future even when i was asleep…

3. I will always missed called my friends before i sleep and turn on the silent mode so that when i wake up in the morning, i can see few sms n missed called from them.. It will cherish my morning.. haha..

4. The weirdest stuff i've ever done was, i walked backside on the pavement where hundreds other people walk and bumped into my back and stared at me.. ngeh2..

5. During rainy day, i will drag my sister along and went out to the backyard and enjoying the rain.. hehe.. it makes me feel free....

6. Love to make my sis angry and shove off my lil’ bro..

7. Hate pink!


.:. 7 Precious Things .:.

1. Agama

2. My parent

3. My siblings

4. My bf (mr.Nestum)

5. My baby (yamaha Ego 115cc)

6. My friends

7. My Adidas shoe


.:. 7 Things I Fears The Most .:.

1. Allah s.w.t

2. All the sins i’ve done..

3. My dad..

4. Lizards, Leeches, frogs.. ergh!

5. Being left out and dumped (it hurts)

6. Lost my family..

7. Driving a car!


.:. 7 Songs I Truly Love .:.

1. Nobody’s Fool – Avril Lavigne

2. How Wonderful Life Would Be – Mocca

3. Sing For Absolution – Muse

4. Endlessly – Muse

5. Creep – Radiohead

6. My Happy Ending – Avril Lavigne

7. My Only One – Mocca


.:. 7 of My “1st Time” Moment.:.

1. Ride a bike when i was 4, with my dad encouraging me.. beh!

2. Listened to Avril when i was 12… (crazy with nobody’s fool) ngeh2..

3. Date a boy when i was 9.. (skoloh rendoh dulu.. a boi name aizuddin.. wahahaha)

4. Embarassed by my own dad at the mall when i was 5.. (Painful!)

5. 1st aku blaja friendster ms aku umo 11 tahun.. (akak aku yg sulong ajo..) ngee~

6. 1st fart when i was 3 days old.. (siyes!)

7. Aku bengang ngan mmber2 smpai aku lempang slh sowg nyew ms aku form 3… wahahahaha… Dont Mess With me… :P


.:. 7 Words .:.

1. ya Allah…

2. SHIT! (aku latos).. ngeee~ tryin’ to not making it as a habit.. :P

3. aiyark.. (suko taip ayat nim..)

4. love u mum..

5. wengom..

6. what da hell..

7. babun air.. ahaks!


2 comments:

  1. sis u shud include in 1st time moment, where ur fren bersin n the hingus end up on ur sleeve! WAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA

    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!
    u remembered!!
    it was sooo frekin hillarious!!!!! hahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha..
    and she didnt even know until now!! hahahahahahahahaha
    euuuwwwwwwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete