Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cyber freak!

I got a week off after the teribble news from college. So, I've been sitting on my butt, doin' nothin' for 6days. The boredom starts to running up, so I've explored my long lost account. Twitter, Myspace, Tagged. Its been so excited to look back to my old status posts. ahak!
In fact, hilarious!! hahaha.

The mood came back to me in posting new entry on my blog.

The week off is pretty much, BORING 'cause I can't really go out. Its been raining for days and days. Even my laundry is getting sucks 'cause it seems like never gonna DRY!!!

I can't go out hangin' out with my friends due to the rainy days. Siti, Qaira went back to their hometown. So, basically, the holiday is just full of eatin' activities.

Mr. Nestum was like "Go jog! you're putting more weights day by day"
and I was like "Okaaay DAD~"

But, I never go jog. hahaha.

So, thats it, the BORING holiday continues~

No comments:

Post a Comment