Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can u?

Will you be my listener?
Or a shoulder for me to lean on?
Respond to every details I share?
Or to laugh with me even its not funny?

Will you ever think of me in your every steps?
Or to figure out a way to help me when I'm in need?
Will you be my bestfriend and a lover at the same time?
Pamper me when I turned the other way?

Will you notice if I'm hurt when you seems like you didnt care?
Treat me like a queen for awhile?

Or maybe I'm just asking too much out of you.
But, can you at least listen to what I'm babbling about?
And dont just be quiet and wait until I'm finished?

Yes, perhaps I'm asking too much.

2 comments:

  1. I can if you let me dear,
    I will always be here for you to lean on.
    ditch him, come back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurm.. i couldnt ask for a better man other than him... you knew the answer... stick to your lady...

    ReplyDelete