Thursday, March 10, 2011

Breaking point

I told him how I felt when he didn't listen, he forgot and when he doesnt respond.
And now, I promise to myself not to share anymore.
Because, he thought that I wanna pick a fight. =]

I cried. But I dont want to. The tears just kept pouring down. hahaha!

I remember the day that I was talking to him, in his car, sharing about my days, I looked at him, he sat there, driving the car, focusing on the road.
I kept talking and talking, but I stopped when his friend called. Guess what, he didnt ask me to continue or ask anything about what I just said. Then I just stopped talking and staring at the scenery I passed by.

He asked me why am I being so quiet? I said nothing. I guess he doesnt even remember what I was sharing about. =]

It happened few times before. But today, when he forgot about something that I already told him, I had a meltdown. But I'm okay! Seriously, I just dont know why the tears keeps pouring. hahahahahahahha!

And today, I've promised myself, not to share anything anymore. Its not really that important.
Maybe I talked a lot. Maybe hes not interested.

And maybe, I'm the only one who is in love.
Yeah, maybe. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment