Sunday, November 20, 2011

.:. Not that it is not Important .:.

Well, I just want to say that I didn't get the TESL. Bummerrr. Yeah.
I am still unemployed. suupperrb. Yea~
I am actually envy every blogger that has awesome blog. (HUH?)
Okay, I am annoyed with my life. Fine~

I don't know if I'm too bored from doing nothing for the past few months, (jobless) or maybe I was just occupied with messiness in my head that was making me being like this. AWFUL~

I hate everything I see, read, smell or touch. Urgh! Maybe this is IT, one of the moments that people are having breakdown in life. I guess.

Or maybe I hate life because I couldn't do anything after knowing that I have slipped the only opportunity to keep doing what I love. English, studying the twists, the precious unheard words, the sentences that can make me have a goosebumps. The only subject that I love in life, the only things that I actually enjoy doing, writing short stories, open my notebook and write some ridiculuos poems. And now, knowing that I CAN'T learn more and deeply on it, it is DEVASTATING.

I hate my blog, by looking at it, I felt naseous, whats with the polca dot anyways? IDIOT. Its not cool at all.

p/s : I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment