Tuesday, February 8, 2011

+ Sister's Night ouT +

I've been craving ChimChum like for almost a month, I guess.
Mr. Nestum didn't take me there.
Devastating~

BUT..........
Tonight, my precious sister treat me.
Having fun with her and she bought me a sling bag. Hehe.


We had a quick and meaningful stop at Tesco. hehe~


(The hidden "eager" feeling to find a bag)



(Starts to looking around, for "The Bag")



(A quick peek for posing with dearest sistah) (^,-)



(Aha! Spot this two adorable bag. But which one to choose???)



(This one? Its okay~ Too girly for me)




(Auuwww. This one is soooooooo ME)




p/s : I sent mms of these two adorable bags to Mr. Nestum. Asked which one is the one. And He didnt reply.


(Then I've decided to have this one!!! The winner! hehe. I use it right away!)




Then we went to Food Village and had a big meal of ChimChum.


(Trying to be an expert here. haha)



(This is how it looks. Mouth-watering stuff!!)



(Yum yum yum~ Ready to dig in!!)

And in the middle of having these tastiest meal, I got a text from Mr. Nestum, telling me to pick the No.2 bag (which I bought it earlier). I told him I bought that one. Its kinda awesome to feel that we actually have a same taste. hehe. Making me loving him even more. :)

It was a blast night. I love you Amy! Thank you for everything. Wouldnt forget it forever!

2 comments:

  1. kewl!!!!!!!heeeeeee the bag,would u die?!!!! kih2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. still dying inside!! too good to be true.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete