Sunday, July 4, 2010

I suppose..


Proudly announcing that there will be no more "love sick" blogging in my blog.. hahaha..
Cross my fingers when I'm saying "Wont be posting anymore love-related post" hihi..

So, for the start, I'll be sitting for my final exam tomorrow.. Paper Business Communication and guess what I'm doing today? Fooling around of course.. haha. Nahh, just kidding, I'm studying my butt off for this semester. I wish I'll do great.

Pleasant to hear from my best friend again, as usual, keep filling me up with her stories. Haha. I can't wait to meet her this Hari Raya. I have few problems here and there, blamed by someone and keep on the remorse like it was my own fault. Somehow I snapped back to reality, I can't keep turning back and living the guilt over and over again. It bring me NO GOOD~

Posted on my Friendster Wall "No more turning back.. It is time, to let go of the past and move on.." And that is exactly I'm going to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment