Friday, January 22, 2010

My Heart

I was young and stupid,
When I was hit by cupid,
Everything was idiotic,
My thoughts flew to the attic.

I felt loved,
I was pampered,
He is the only guy,
But is that it?

Then came the next boy,
After one and the other,
I can't keep my mind straight,
That's when I'm full of hatred.

I will never find "him",
Others call it true love,
But I always got screwed,
Well I don't think its true.

Each time I got broken,
Each time the faith is fallen,
My heart always spoken,
That there are chances,
Chances that can make me smile,
It came from hundreds mile,
There will be a rope of hopes,
It will bring me back,
I can have faith,
I can always try,
I wish I will never cry,
Every moment I did wrong,
He made me strong,
He wipe out my tears,
He will always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment